[X]
Hello! Click on the buttons to navigate(:
Remember to tag! ♥


MY LIFE
Welcome to My Bloq ! Kelvin here . 17 this year . like , stay ; hate me , GO AWAY bah ! :) Rmb to leave a comment before youu leavee & thanks for visiting ! ^^
RIGHT HERE

7/11

Kim's birthdaee!;))
Muii or Daii shou?:D
Hapii birthdaeee la!
We knw each other 3rd year dy rite?
Haaha.. evrything change:)
Hopee you are hapii all the time:)
and don't worry, i won't beat you anymore,
there's a boy who is willing to help u let me beat xD

Hmm..that night.
We planned everything.
Morning..prepared thn went out;)
Ermm..bus with BoonYee ; Hooi ; Hau ; KerSing.
Reach Queensbay at about 11.30
While waiting,some of them buy their presents for the girl.

SKIP SKIP SKIP

Took the tickets,
WOW! sipek long,xD
Thn suprize!! XDD
A new couple is born.
Hapii for u both.:)

SKIP SKIP SKIP

Went food court,eat thn movie time!:D



TowerHeist..
WOW! whole car made of gold think of how much it cost?xD
Nice movie:)

After moviee..
All seperate><
Some went to skate..
And some went walking around..><
I choose not to follow any.><
Well..hope everyone is hapii..lol
I knw TWO person / ONE couple are/is..XD

Back by bus.
Stop at Prangin to change bus thn..
Suddenly phone gone. ==
Started moody:X

Went home by walking.
Suddenly felt that i was so alone..lol.
I knw my friends are all beside me..
But i want you. lol...
Sometime u make me feel u do caree,
sometimes u make me feel u don't even wan me to find u@@
Its like we shouldn't even knw each other.
Ohwell.. i finally did it.. i deleted all our messages. 3251..
Thats about 1/2 in my inbox.:))


8/11

Woke at 7..
But slept agn ><
Woke at 10.45 !! lol><
It was raining..
Prepare everything.
Walked to PranginMall..
Sat bus to Gurney:D
Reach at about 12++
Meet with Alvin,Alvin's Bro&HuiYing.
We wait for Jocyelyn XD
Ermm..we eat this.


Seoul Garden!
Rm25++
But its worth really!
Yummy!!XD
Full too:))
After lunch we went for a movie.
At about 3 something.


In Timee
Its meaning full.
When u have time,you do everything slowly.
But when u don't, live is like a car in a race track racing..lol.
Time pass so fast:)
Nice nice!^^

After that,we went to the seaside..
Hooi camee awhile.
Thn at 6, father fetch me to get my lesen.

7++ first time i went out with motor.
Have dinner at Padang with Hooi..
Thats all..

Gudnights to everyone.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

u spam , i ban . :D


blablabla !.
ur nice words, here. -)

MUSIC



Change song by ONLY replacing the site!

Music Playing:
PAYPHONE